I applied to an ad from them with a photo of my face only, got a call a few days later (after easer weekend) saying they liked the photo could I come in for a test shoot. Ivey never tried my hand at modelling before so was totally clueless. My mother warned me its most likely a scam, which I didn't actually believe, then I done some research into their site. The ip is based in France. This is supposedly a London company. It's a 'legal' scam. You go in, have the shoot and then that's where the sting comes in when they try to charge you a fortune. So I sent a text to the person, whom I wasn't even informed of their name, asking how much I should expect to pay if I should want any of the photographs. Their reply was I will find out everything on the day.. I my be being petty but this is what causally originally aroused so much suspicion in the beginning, but the text messages I received had absolutely no grammar use. It was written very abruptly but not informative at all. It all just has way too many red flags in my opinion. An honest company would surely tell you how it works before you turn up 'on the day'

Luckily I realised this before I wasted my time with them. I don't usually write reviews but if eel this needs to be told, even if I can stop one person being scammed in this way (and there are lots of companies just the sme. Research it on google.)

Beware!!!!!

www.managingmodels.com

XoX

Reason of review: Fraudulent .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments